Website Issues!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmm, not sure how does that work... I often backup my projects through phpmyadmin, perhaps your host does have a different system then, which to be honest, is a complete stupidity.   Not sur

I'd firstly like to apologise for the downtime the past few days. Our time using vBulletin has passed after the database corrupted.   We are now running the latest version of IPB; the only i

done.

If your transaction ID is in RED THEN IT HAS EXPIRED OR DOES NOT EXIST if it is in GREEN THEN ENJOY YOUR NEW MONTH.

Multihack users have been given triggerhop now as multihack was removed, apologies.

Saelyan

Transaction ID :  2FM91737X6180601R

Unknown2Me MultiHack Subscription
Item #c2c96d91d7ab2bd3483bcbd4b9b0cf69

Transaction ID :  3XM77305DG551930D  and  41U921533Y645672U

Unknown2Me Framework Subscription

Username : Skyler

Transaction ID :  0YP804120D894204B

(we could have also gotten it backwards so i might have to try dannys transaction id on my account and he try mine, we use the same paypal)

Just now, Skyler said:

Transaction ID :  0YP804120D894204B

(we could have also gotten it backwards so i might have to try dannys transaction id on my account and he try mine, we use the same paypal)

still returns as non existing transactionID.

1 minute ago, Skyler said:

okay... sorry for taking time out of your day, we are trying to solve this. we are getting transaction ids through paypal right? lmao

Yes; if you click on the transaction it says.

alright, we have ran into complications because like i said we both purchase 10 year bhop and they were at similar times. they were purchases on April, 9th 2016 and April, 7th 2016. trying to solve the issues now

this one should be mine because he purchased it later then he purchased his. we are taking these transactionIDs straight off of paypal.

Apr 11, 2016 09:05:25 GMT+07:00 Transaction ID: 0YP804120D894204B (kept the date and times in there)

22 minutes ago, Unknown2Me said:

If your transaction ID is in RED THEN IT HAS EXPIRED OR DOES NOT EXIST if it is in GREEN THEN ENJOY YOUR NEW MONTH.

Multihack users have been given triggerhop now as multihack was removed, apologies.

I sent you my transaction details by PM, since I deleted the PM from my inbox I don't have access to it anymore. But if you require it, I might post it here too.

6 minutes ago, soueu said:

I sent you my transaction details by PM, since I deleted the PM from my inbox I don't have access to it anymore. But if you require it, I might post it here too.

post it here.

34 minutes ago, Unknown2Me said:

My bhop was scheduled to end in 2017 O.o Did I sent the wrong ID or something?

Subscription Name: soueu
Transaction ID: 83P77216CA444750A (BunnyHop & Strafe Hack)
Transaction ID: 7U357011XY7013642 (BunnyHop & TriggerBot)
Transaction ID: 6EM43044PS7832240 (Unknown2Me MultiHack)