Unknown2Me

Clients Online

All clients are online.

FrameWork HOPEFULLY available tomorrow; only to those who purchase into the BETA via lifetime (max 10 slots)

- Skin Changer(knife in full release)

- TriggerBot

- Bhop

- GlowESP

- RCS

3 minutes ago, soueu said:

So, what will happen to people who bought the multihack? Will you at least compensate us with the days we've been unable to use it?  

5 days downtime and everyone screams. EVERYONE has already been compensated.

5 minutes ago, Unknown2Me said:

5 days downtime and everyone screams. EVERYONE has already been compensated.

Not screaming. I bought 1 month, 5 days (for now) is almost a week. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play like many on here, so for me, 5 days off is a big deal. However, I do understand the situation, therefore I'm not complaining just asking a simple question. 

Perhaps you may enlighten me on how was I compensated? 

As I see, I have bought 3 subscriptions. Bhop, Triggerbot and Multihack. Only 2 of them are available. The other one, the Multihack is NOT. 

1 minute ago, soueu said:

Not screaming. I bought 1 month, 5 days (for now) is almost a week. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play like many on here, so for me, 5 days off is a big deal. However, I do understand the situation, therefore I'm not complaining just asking a simple question. 

Perhaps you may enlighten me on how was I compensated? 

As I see, I have bought 3 subscriptions. Bhop, Triggerbot and Multihack. Only 2 of them are available. The other one, the Multihack is NOT. 

As I mentioned on the old forums and to numerous users here; multihack has been DISBANDED. It's no longer available as the sourcecode is available for purchase. I refuse to run the risk of users getting VAC banned from a client which the sourcecode is being resold.

Sure thing. However, I bought multihack and just used for 2 days. That's what I meant when I asked how would we be compensated. 

To be more specific: Whenever the new multihack becomes available to every customer, will we be compensated with the days we have been off? 

4 minutes ago, soueu said:

Sure thing. However, I bought multihack and just used for 2 days. That's what I meant when I asked how would we be compensated. 

To be more specific: Whenever the new multihack becomes available to every customer, will we be compensated with the days we have been off? 

There is no "new multihack" the framework is completely different. You were compensated with 2 months of triggerhop (£4) instead of Multihack(£4).

As a few people have been annoyed that FrameWork BETA is only available to those who purchase lifetime I've opened 1 monthly slot for each user @ £10.

£10 is a temporary price and will drop to £6 when client is released. 

BETA: £75(LIFETIME), £6(MONTH)

LIVE: £6(MONTH), £16(3MONTHS), £30(6MONTHS)

(framework beta should be live today, will notify when live)