Framework BETA -ONLINE-

Framework BETA is now online.

Bit of information:

Changing skins WILL cause lag until set (when LIVE is released the skins will be set before hand and will only lag when you want to change / adjust them)

Triggerbot actually has a WORKING AFTERSHOOT.

GlowESP works flawlessly.

BunnyHop works flawlessly, includes faceIT bypass.

RCS works flawlessly, recommend using scalars for a more legit RCS appearance and less "jutter" (70,70) [Weapon configs are disabled]

Currently offsets can be streamed from server(default) or can be obtained via a .ini file, i will provide a structure to this file if people want to update the client themselves because they're impatient.

To activate the client click "Activate" on the settings page. YOU ONLY NEED TO CLICK THIS ONCE All adjustments to settings afterwards are AUTO applied.

-enjoy-

IF YOU OWN THE FRAMEWORK PLEASE REVIEW AND MAKE A VIDEO

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Unknown2Me said:

All adjustments to settings afterwards are AUTO applied.

As apposed to having to restart the hack when you change the settings in the .ini ?

Just now, Jose said:

As apposed to having to restart the hack when you change the settings in the .ini ?

If you do it before activateing i dont think you do

Just now, Shany said:

If you do it before activateing i dont think you do

What? I mean like with the old multi If you changed the settings in the .ini it created AFTER you've started it and set it up to begin with you'd have to RESTART the hack after that for the changes to take affect.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jose said:

What? I mean like with the old multi If you changed the settings in the .ini it created AFTER you've started it and set it up to begin with you'd have to RESTART the hack after that for the changes to take affect.

Ahhh but i think he only talked about the offsets beeing in a .ini file. Not sure otherwise.

Just now, Shany said:

Ahhh but i think he only talked about the offsets beeing in a .ini file. Not sure otherwise.

I meant that as an example.

" All adjustments to settings afterwards are AUTO applied. "

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

I meant that as an example.

" All adjustments to settings afterwards are AUTO applied. "

I see but if you know theres been an csgo update you know the offsets has been changed. So you change them b4 starting am i right? And for other options idk :D

Edited by Shany

Just now, Shany said:

I see but if you know theres been an csgo update you know the offsets has been changed.

that's not what i'm saying. i'm asking if you were to change the settings on the hack after it's already been activated do you have to restart it still?

there is currently no option to save settings or load them. That will come in the full version. Currently I've only added the option to use your own offsets or the ones hosted on the server. It's config on start each run currently.

To prevent skins automatically being applied to whatever weapon you're holding please disable 'auto force skin' and choose a key to hold, this will apply the selected skin to whatever weapon you're holding when the key is held, release the key once the skin is successfully applied.

1 hour ago, Unknown2Me said:

To prevent skins automatically being applied to whatever weapon you're holding please disable 'auto force skin' and choose a key to hold, this will apply the selected skin to whatever weapon you're holding when the key is held, release the key once the skin is successfully applied.

I NEED THIS FRAMEWORK #BrokeNiggasR.Us91px-0,20,0,27-Kreygasm.png