Unknown2Me

Changes to come.

After some careful consideration I've decided to replicate the behavior of other cheat providers due to rudeness, impatience and ignorance from users of the cheat community.

Following changes to expect:

1. Live Cheat Status Page
  2. Permanent bans upon charging back / disputes (regardless if you close them or not)
  3. Punishing users for forum spam / abuse.

I'm genuinely considering closing this site and running it as a personal project for myself, the cheating scene is unpleasant and not worth the time or effort it receives. I spend more time moderating than I do programming.

This is pretty upsetting to read. It'd be nice to all enjoy something without having people ruin it all the time. I support your work, I appreciate your work and I'd hate to see the site get shut down. But if it does get shut down I'd like to say thank you in advance for all the hard work you put in. 

I'm sure any vet in the scene with some staff time would recognize this..

It seems like you don't have any staff members, I would recommend to try "acquiring" one, unfortunately it doesn't seem like you have any real active contributes when looking at your public section. Even if there was, they might not be as good as they seem to be when put in a staff position.
When you're the single staff member and coder, you're just not going to have the time to also support a bigger amount of members. (Which your site has grown to.)

Edited by Emiiru

10 hours ago, Emiiru said:

I'm sure any vet in the scene with some staff time would recognize this..

It seems like you don't have any staff members, I would recommend to try "acquiring" one, unfortunately it doesn't seem like you have any real active contributes when looking at your public section. Even if there was, they might not be as good as they seem to be when put in a staff position.
When you're the single staff member and coder, you're just not going to have the time to also support a bigger amount of members. (Which your site has grown to.)

There's 4 moderators in place, just theyre never around. Im.considering in making an advanced FAQ system for users to use as support as well to reduce staff load.

On 31.12.2016 at 9:22 PM, Unknown2Me said:

I spend more time moderating than I do programming.

So you spend more time moderating than porgramming? I am trying to fucking purchase your cheat since Tuesday and still no response.

Gotta say great mods/admin.

7 hours ago, ayylmao1337 said:

So you spend more time moderating than porgramming? I am trying to fucking purchase your cheat since Tuesday and still no response.

Gotta say great mods/admin.

Might be down to it being University exam period.