Unknown2Me

News & Updates - April 2019

News:

As some of you are already aware I'm working on the first Internal project to be featured at Unknown2Me. There is currently no ETA however I'm taking this opportunity to adapt to the change so please be patient.  The decision to this move is to remain competitive and provide the features you guys want without the limitations.

More so, I'd like to globally introduce Base2Me, an OpenSource C# Base. This base serves as a method to learn for people who aren't wanting to learn C and or want a stepping stone into game hacking.  (It also allows me to revise my C# syntax).

New website design! As you're already aware I have revamped the design, customised with some minor animation and icons. Modern approach for the modern changes in place. This design also comes with the new NavigationBar featuring both the Cheat Status and Discord links for easy access to information & support.

More so, expect some beefier launcher changes down the line, I have since resolved dependency problems and still have windows compatability to resolve.

I have also had positive feedback in regards to the pricing as it stands so they'll remain.

Finally,  @Ryu, @iCheese, @Jabber and I have discussed and would like to revive the forums to become the community we once were. We plan to encourage community growth with events, Moderator recruitment , giveaways and being more interactive with you guys and the content.

Changes:

Base2Me - C# CS:GO Base (GitHub) (I'll fix the iframe tonight)